- 2 zucchini
- a handful of fresh chives
- salt and pepper to taste
- cayenne pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- olive or coconut oil for frying
- Grate the zucchini with a mandoline or box grater.
- Put zucchini shreds in a bowl with a pinch of salt and let sit for a few. Drain the liquid that gets released.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients until combined.
- Form into cakes and fry in oil until golden brown.
- Serve with raita, remoulade, or Sriracha.
Adapted from this Smitten Kitchen recipe.