- 1 can of refried beans (I prefer Amy’s organic with green chilies)
- 16 oz sour cream mixed with *taco seasoning
- shredded cheddar or pepper jack cheese (~8oz)
- chopped tomatoes (2-3 large)
- 1/2 bunch scallions, chopped
- small can black olives, sliced
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1/3 purple onion, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- fresh lime juice (1/2 a lime)
- a handful of chopped cilantro
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- Layer in the order that the ingredients are listed and keep chilled until ready to eat.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Mash the avocado with a fork and then stir all ingredients together until you’ve got guacamole to your preferred consistency.
- Mix all spices in a bowl.