- a few slices stale sourdough bread cut into chunks (about 2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon flaked garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon flaked onion
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon flaked sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- small handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium bowl combine melted butter, olive oil, and seasonings. Grate parmesan cheese into the mixture. Add parsley and stir with a spoon to combine.
- Add sourdough to the bowl and toss with a spoon to coat chunks.
- Spread chunks on a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes, tossing every five minutes or so to cook evenly.
- Serve atop anything desired.