- 1 1/2 cups orzo pasta
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 1/4 pounds peeled and deveined shrimp
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1/2 tablespoon marjoram, chopped
- 4 oz feta cheese
- Prepare orzo in boiling salted water as label directs.
- Meanwhile, in nonstick 10-inch skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add minced garlic and saute for one minute. Add shrimp, herbs, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper, and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turn opaque throughout, stirring occasionally. Add tomatoes and cook 30 seconds, stirring. Remove skillet from heat.
- Drain orzo; toss with shrimp mixture and feta.
Recipe from Mom.