- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 egg
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cup apples, shredded
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs (optional)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon stoneground mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon Montreal seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, mix together by hand all ingredients except the olive oil.
- Mold into a loaf and place in a loaf pan or baking dish. Spread the olive oil over the top of the loaf and place in the oven.
- Bake for about 40 minutes or until cooked through and the juices run clear. Temp in the middle should be about 155.
- Allow to sit 5 minutes before slicing and serving.