- 4 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 3 scallions
- a small handful of cilantro, chopped
- juice from 1 fresh lime
- 1/4 jalepeno, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon each of ground coriander, cumin, turmeric, cinnamon, and cayenne pepper
- a dash of nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 425. Put sweet potatoes in a baking dish and toss in 1 tablespoon of olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast for 15-20 minutes until soft but not mushy. Set aside to cool when finished roasting.
- In a large bowl mix the other tablespoon of olive oil with the lime juice, cilantro, scallions, jalapeno, and spices.
- When sweet potatoes have cooled to room temp, add them to the bowl and toss to dress. Serve and enjoy.