- 1 head cauliflower – remove florets from head and slice into bite-size chunks
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 medium shallot, diced
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- a handful of fresh curly parsley, chopped
- 10 fresh sage leaves, diced
- season liberally with salt and pepper (I also like to use a little Montreal Steak Seasoning and Bologna Herbal Salt Blend)
- Preheat oven to 450
- Whisk together oil, vinegar, parsley, sage, and seasoning in a large bowl. Add cauliflower, shallot, onion, and pecans to the bowl and toss until coated thoroughly.
- Spread veggies on a deep dish baking sheet or in a roasting pan. Roast for 25 minutes, stirring to rotate a few times periodically, until fork tender.