- 2-3 beaten eggs
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 banana
- 1 teaspoon honey (or none for less sweet)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- sprinkle of cinnamon, nutmeg and/or allspice to taste
- 1 cup oats
- 1/4 cup walnut or pecans (optional)
- Put all ingredients into the blender in the order in which they appear above. So grab your blender, eggs in first, then start the blender. As it’s blending, pour in the cottage cheese, then the banana, then whatever sweeteners you’d like to use, then the oatmeal (and nuts if you’re using them) last.
- Once this is blended well, cook as you would pancakes, in a nonstick pan over medium heat. I prefer to use my electric griddle with some coconut oil drizzled atop for the pancakes to cook on. They are good plain, with fruit, or with syrup (even better with peanut butter and syrup).
Recipe from stumptuous.com.