- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 (4 oz) boneless, center cut pork chops
- 1/2 cup red wine (Burgundy/Pinot Noir is best, but any red blend will do)
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- Saute mushrooms in skillet coated with cooking spray until golden; set aside.
- Spread mustard on each side of pork chop and brown chops on each side.
- Add wine, water and bouillon to skillet.
- Cover and cook 15-20 minutes or until chops are tender.
- Remove chops to serving platter.
- Bring liquid to a boil for 5 minutes and stir in the mushrooms.
- Spoon sauce over chops.