- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup jelly
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl combine flour and baking powder.
- In a large bowl combine peanut butter, milk, eggs, sugar and salt.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet.
- Either line your muffin tins with paper cups or spray them with a non-stick cooking spray. Fill each tin about 1/3 of the way with peanut butter mixture, add about one tablespoon of jelly on top of the PB mixture, fill another 1/3 of the way with more peanut butter mixture.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.