- a bunch of collard greens, washed and diced
- a few fresh peaches, sliced
- 3 shallots, diced
- a tablespoon olive oil or butter
- fresh rosemary, for garnish
- fresh sage, a few leaves chopped
- salt and pepper
- a few slices of prosciutto, torn into small pieces
- 1/4 cup goat cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- In cast iron skillet, saute shallots in oil or butter for a few minutes. Add collards, sage, salt, and pepper and cook for a few more minutes. Remove from heat.
- Top greens with the rest of the ingredients. Broil on high for 5 minutes to toast the nuts, cheese, and prosciutto. Serve warm.