- 2-8 chicken thighs w/ skin and bones
- salt, pepper, thyme
- 1-2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, and thyme.
- Heat butter in a cast iron skillet over high heat.
- Put chicken in skillet, skin side down, and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium high and continue cooking for about 10-14 minutes.
- Put the skillet in the oven and cook for about 12-14 minutes.
- Flip chicken and continue cooking for about 5 minutes until skin is crispy.
- Transfer to plate and let sit for about 5 minutes.