- 2 cups pretzel crumbs (more if needed)
- 1 cup hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons golden brown sugar
- 4 packages cream cheese (8 oz each) at room temperature
- 1/2 cup golden brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 350 degrees. Butter 9-inch spring form pan. Mix pretzel crumbs, chopped hazelnuts, melted butter, and brown sugar in bowl until well combined. Press mixture evenly onto bottom and sides of pan. Bake until set, about 8 minutes. Set aside to cool. Reduce oven to 325 degrees.
- Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese and brown sugar in large bowl until smooth. Add Nutella and vanilla extract and beat just until blended. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating just until blended after each addition. Add whipping cream and beat until smooth.
- Pour filling into crust. Bake until sides of cake are set, but center still moves slightly, about 55 minutes.
- Cool cake in pan.