- 1/2 of a small ripe cantaloupe, seeds and rind removed, cut into rough 1-inch chunks
- A few thin slices of prosciutto, torn into wide strips
- 1 ball of fresh mozzarella, cut into six slices
- About 4 ounces baby arugula
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for serving
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice, plus more for serving
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- A small handful of fresh parsley leaves (optional)
- Divide the melon, prosciutto and mozzarella between two plates, arranging each item in its own little pile. Set aside.
- Put the arugula in a medium bowl. In a small cup, whisk together 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon lemon juice and a pinch of salt. Drizzle the dressing over the arugula and, using your hands, toss very gently. Put a handful of arugula on each plate, alongside the melon, prosciutto, and mozzarella.
- Sprinkle a bit of salt and pepper over the mozzarella. Splash a bit of lemon juice over the melon. Drizzle the melon and mozzarella with olive oil. Sprinkle a bit of parsley over the plates, if you like. Serve with crusty bread.