- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 2 cups chopped cauliflower
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 cups cooked soba (buckwheat) noodles or vermicelli
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large zucchini, chopped
- 1 can artichoke hearts
- Cook broccoli, cauliflower, onion, lemon peel and 1/2 cup of the broth in skillet over medium heat 7 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until cauliflower is crisp-tender.
- Stir in remaining 1/2 cup broth and ingredients. Cook about 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until vegetables are tender.