- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2/3 cup egg substitute
- 1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin
- 1 can (12 fl. Oz.) fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 unbaked 9-inch deep dish pie shell
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix syrup, cinnamon, salt, ginger and cloves. Add eggs and pumpkin, then gradually add the evaporated milk.
- Pour the mixture into the pie shell. Bake for 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees and bake for 40-50 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a rack for 2 hours before serving or refrigerating.