- 1 rack of pork spare ribs, ~1lb
- 1/3 teaspoon five spice powder
- juice from half a lime
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 1 tablespoon rice wine
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- a few drops of fish sauce
- 2 cloves fresh grated garlic
- a thumb of fresh grated ginger
- fresh scallions, sliced
- Stir together all ingredients, slather ribs and let them marinate in the fridge for a few hours.
- Fill a sheet or roasting pan with water that covers the bottom. Place ribs on rack above. Roast in the oven at 325, rotating and basting with more marinade every 10 minutes.
- Broil for a few minutes until the top turns into a crispy glaze.
- Serve topped with fresh scallions.