- 1 1/2 cups tequila – I would suggest using a decent quality tequila, but nothing super expensive
- 1/2 cup Grand Marnier or orange liqueur – triple sec is a much cheaper substitute, but doesn’t taste quite as good
- 1/3 bottle of beer – Use a light beer, nothing too dark or bitter. A Belgian wit or pale lager works well.
- 1 can frozen lemonade
- fresh lemon juice – squeeze 2-3 lemons
- fresh lime juice – squeeze 3-4 limes
- ice to fill up the blender
- 2 tablespoons honey or agave nectar (optional) – Use more or less depending on sweetness level preferred. The frozen lemonade is already pretty sweet.
- Pour ingredients in order as listed into blender, blend well, and serve with salt or sugar rim, if desired, and a lime slice for garnish.