- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 1/2 cups raw macadamia nuts
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- a pinch of sea salt flakes
- fresh mango, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Toast the coconut flakes for about 5 minutes in the oven.
- Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Process coconut milk and nuts in food processor until smooth. Add coconut and chia seeds and pulse a few times.
- Spread the mixture into the parchment covered dish, sprinkle with sea salt flakes, and freeze until solid.
- Remove parchment paper from dish and slice into bars.
- Top with fresh mango to serve.
Recipe adapted from this post on Mark’s Daily Apple.