- 2 3/4 cups mushroom broth
- 1 cup polenta plus more for sprinkling
- finely shredded Parmesan (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a medium pan, bring the broth to a boil. Add the polenta and cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Pour into a 10×7 inch baking dish.
- Allow the polenta to set up for about 25 minutes or until it is firm enough to invert onto a flat surface that has been sprinkled with additional polenta and parmesan.
- Invert. Sprinkle the top with polenta and cheese. Slice into strips, cubes or fun shapes. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake 25 minutes or until the top looks dry and crunchy.
- Serve immediately