- 1 pound fresh scallops
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- freshly ground pepper
- lime wedges
- melted butter
- Thread scallops on bamboo or metal skewers. Season with salt and pepper, brush with butter and squeeze fresh lime juice all over each.
- Combine sour cream, coconut milk and scallions; blend well.
- Grill scallops quickly over hot coals, approximately 1 minute on each side.
- Serve on a platter garnished with lime wedges and the sauce for dipping on the side.