- 2 oz vodka, gin, or tequila (I prefer Grey Goose Orange vodka, Spring 44 gin, or jalapeno infused Espolon tequila blanco)
- 1/2 cup *fresh tomato juice base
- your favorite garnish (celery stick, lemon wedge, olives, bacon, cajun shrimp, etc)
Tomato juice base:
- 2 large fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Worcestershire sauce, to taste
- horseradish, to taste (I like a lot)
- more than a dash of hot sauce (my preference is Sriracha or Cholula)
- a pinch of celery seed
- salt and pepper
- Puree all tomato juice base ingredients in a blender.
- Combine alcohol of choice and tomato juice base in a cocktail shaker.
- Serve over ice and garnish to your heart’s content.