- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- sea salt flakes
- In a large bowl, whisk together powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Add egg whites and vanilla and beat with a mixer until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350.
- Using a large cookie scoop (.53 oz, slightly more than a tablespoon) or spoon, spoon chilled mixture onto parchment paper lined baking sheets.
- Sprinkle each cookie top with sea salt flakes.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the edges start to crack, then allow to cool on the baking sheets.
Recipe slightly adjusted from original on modernhoney.com.