- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 cups sliced portobello mushrooms
- 3/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 cup Marsala wine
- Place chicken breasts between 2 pieces of wax paper and pound to 1/4 inch thick with a meat mallet. Dust chicken with flour, salt, pepper and oregano.
- In a skillet, fry chicken in olive oil over medium heat. Cook until done, turning to cook evenly. Set aside and keep warm.
- In the same pan, melt the butter over medium heat; add mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes, and Marsala wine. Cook for approximately 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Mix in spinach and cook for about 2 minutes. Serve over chicken.