1 cup cooked, riced cauliflower *
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1/2 teaspoon fennel
2 teaspoons parsley
salt, pepper, whatever other seasonings you might want to add (ie: crushed red pepper, oregano, basil)
whatever toppings you want to add (sauce, veggies, cheese, meat, etc)
- Preheat oven to 450
- Spray a cookie sheet, or line cookie sheet w/ parchment paper
- In a medium bowl combine cauliflower, egg, mozzarella, herbs/seasonings.
- Press evenly onto to the pan into whatever shape you’d like.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven. Add toppings. Broil for a few minutes.
* Note: You can rice the cauliflower in a food processor or with a cheese grater.