- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 5 cups broccoli florets
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/5 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- Preheat over to 350. Spray a 9-inch pie pan with cooking spray.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over a medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring often, 1 1/2 minutes. Add broccoli and cook, stirring often, 1 minute. Spread mixture in pie pan.
- Combine milk, cheese, mustard, egg whites, eggs, salt, pepper, and nutmeg in large bowl. Pour over broccoli mixture; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 40 minutes or until top is golden and knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before serving