- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored, and cubed
- 1 pint unfiltered apple juice
- 1/4 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 head of shredded red cabbage
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the apple to the pan and cook until lightly browned.
- Increase the heat to high and add the apple juice, apple cider vinegar, caraway seeds, salt, pepper and cabbage. Cover the pan and shake to toss the cabbage to coat.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for 20 minutes.