- 1/4 cup coconut oil (butter may be substituted)
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup real maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- a sprinkle of cinnamon and/or nutmeg
- Cream coconut oil/butter, honey, syrup, eggs and vanilla. Add balance of ingredients and mix well. Pour into greased bundt pan, two loaf pans, or 18 muffin cups.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes at 350.