- 1/2 cup sprouted bean and lentil medley + 2 cups stock and/or water
- ~5 oz arugula
- 1 apple, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped + optional butter or olive oil for browning
- 1/4 red onion, sliced thin
- 2 oz feta cheese, crumbles or cut into small pieces
Apple cider vinaigrette
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- juice from half a lemon
- 1/2 shallot, minced
- salt and pepper
- Cook the lentil and bean mix with stock and/or water (bring to a boil then cover and simmer for 15 minutes).
- Drain and rinse the lentils and beans with cool water.
- Brown the pecans in a small skillet with butter or olive oil (optional).
- Mix all vinaigrette ingredients together in a large bowl and stir well.
- Add all other ingredients, toss with tongs, and serve.