- 1 chicken breast, sliced into thin strips
- 2 baby bok choy, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced thin
- 1 cup basmati rice, uncooked
- 1 can (13.5 oz) coconut milk
- 1/2 mango, diced
- a handful of chives, chopped
- 1/4 cup chili garlic sauce (Huy Fong)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, for cooking
- salt and pepper
- In a small saucepan combine rice, coconut milk, and a pinch of salt and pepper and heat on medium for a few minutes. Reduce to low heat, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and leave cover on to steam for about 10 minutes.
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet. Brown onions for a few minutes in the coconut oil.
- Add chicken strips to the onion and saute for a few minutes.
- Add bok choy to chicken and onions. Season with salt and pepper. Stir and saute for about 5 minutes.
- Add chili garlic sauce to chicken and bok choy, stir, and let simmer on low heat for a few minutes.
- Add mango and chives to the coconut rice and stir to combine.
- Serve and enjoy.